Saraiki is spoken by more than 26 M peoples and 57th language according to https://www.ethnologue.com/guides/ethnologue200
So It is requested that Saraiki be added in facebook,com translate.
There is a community ready for working in this project, as Saraiki is taught in many universities.
1. Saraiki has ISO 639-3 valid code skr. Saraiki is compulsory subject from grade 1.
2 Saraiki is language in the census of Pakistan. Saraiki is written language.
3. Saraiki is a school, college, and University subject.
4. Saraiki is taught from primary to Ph.D level.
5. Saraiki has TV channels.
6. Govt: of Pakistan has made website in Saraiki also. see Multiple language site: http://saraiki.app.com.pk/saraiki/
7. Saraiki is recognized language by Govt: of Pakistan.
8. Awards are awarded by Govt: of Pakistan in Saraiki languages books in addition to Punjabi language.
9. Saraiki news and programs are presented on Public and Private Radio in Saraiki also.
10. Saraiki language Dictionaries are also available since 1881 A.D. An online is this https://www.ijunoon.com/saraiki/dictionary.aspx?word=when
11. Saraiki has its own Grammar, Idioms, Proverbs, alphabets, and Tenses.
12. Saraiki translations of Bible and Quran are also available.
13. Saraiki is also language of WordPress. see https://skr.wordpress.org/
14. More work has been done in Saraiki language at: http://translate.wordpress.com/projects/wpcom/
15. Saraiki language work has been done in also : https://translatewiki.net/
16. More than 100000 pageس in Saraiki language has been made in Wiktionary and Wikipedia.
17. Saraiki is also added in Google translate.
18. Saraiki is also language of common Voices. https://commonvoice.mozilla.org/skr